YOGHBODY® Solid Alum Deodorant, 150g.
YOGHBODY® Solid deodorant consists of 100% alum, a natural mineral that regulates perspiration. Its antibacterial properties limit the development of unpleasant odors without suppressing the normal physiological process of sweating. A healthy alternative to conventional deodorants, we offer it "naked," without packaging. Use a YOGH® pouch to store it when traveling or not in use.
- Safe, simple, and effective natural deodorant that regulates sweating naturally.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Multifunctional: use as an aftershave or facial toner due to its tightening, astringent properties. It even stops bleeding from minor cuts.
- 100% natural: Safe, simple and effective natural deodorant for all skin types.
- Multi-functional: Can be used as an after-break facial remedy or tonic due to its astringent and astringent properties. It even stops bleeding from minor injuries.
- Long lasting : with daily use it will last you at least 3 years.
- Zero waste
Moisten the surface of the stone slightly and apply it several times as you would apply deodorant. The alum stone works best when your pores are clean and open, for example, after a shower.
Storage: This is a salt crystal that dissolves in moisture. Store in a dry place.
INCI: Potassium Alum
+359 878 592 611
Frequently Asked Questions
for natural odorless sweat
The alum stone works best when your pores are clean and open, for example, after a shower. You can also use a warm or soapy towel to clean your armpits, and then apply the deo-stone. Pre-cleaning the armpits makes this product extremely effective.
The alum stone deodorant is a salt crystal that dissolves in moisture, so if necessary, dry it and store in a dry place. We recommend using a soap dish, a jar lid, a small plate or a piece of fabric as a base for your stone to protect your surfaces and countertops. But even if some deposit from the stone gets on furniture, it can easily be removed with water and a cloth.
The deodorant stone does not melt and is not sensitive to temperature. With daily use and proper storage, this stone can last from 3 to 5 years.
The alum stone deodorant does not pose a health risk like the aluminium salts in conventional deodorants (Aluminum Chloride/Chlorohydrate/Zirconium), which block the sweat glands and channels. Potassium alum is a different chemical compound. It remains on the surface of your skin, making it safe to use. It does not contain parabens.