These shampoos are not soap.
WE HARNESSED NATURE'S INGREDIENTS FOR CLEAN, SHINY, MANAGEABLE HAIR
- YOGHHAIR® shampoos are pH balanced for optimal scalp friendliness. They are not soaps.
- Herbs & botanical actives release their hair benefits and scalp soothing properties
- Highly concentrated = lighter applications of a product with the same impact
- Perfect for travel because they are free of liquids.
- Effective, practical and fun to use.
- 100% biodegradable, water-free and plastic-free
There are good reasons why we don't use our soaps as shampoos, nor have we formulated any specifically for the hair. Shampoos are generally around pH 6.0, whereas all soaps tend to pH 8.0 - 10. After shampooing with products out of the right pH range, the hair cuticle doesn't lie down. This can lead to abrasion between the hairs, causing mechanical hair damage. Once damaged, hair is hard to repair, even with the most intense conditioners. Also, the mineral ions in hard water displace the sodium ions from the soap. That results in an insoluble build-up that doesn’t rinse away easily, leaving hair dull and crunchy.
To not mislead our customers, we call soaps "soaps" and shampoo "shampoo" unlike the fake solid shampoos that are actually mislabelled soap.